STYLESEAL SALES COMMISSION AND REFERRAL PROGRAM
Are you interested in earning extra income? If yes, then maybe becoming a STYLESEAL Sales Agent is for you. All it takes is some time and effort and you can earn extra income in your spare time.
The STYLESEAL Sales Commission and Referral Program is a sales-based compensation program that anyone can participate in. All you need to do is make sales or forward referrals that become sales and you can earn extra income. Your success will be determined by the amount of effort you invest. The more leads you contact the more sales you will generate. Start with your friends, family, and business associates. As you gain confidence reach out to more contacts to grow your sales further. If you are already in sales, you should be able to easily expand your income using you existing contacts.
STYLESEAL offers a full range of products that can be sold to a wide range of potential customers. The ability to customize the masks with the logo of their choice can help make them easier to sell. Here is a list of a few of the groups that you can be potential customers.
- Individuals and families
- Schools and daycare centers
- Hotels & restaurants
- Hair & nail salons
The more you learn about the products the more successful you will be. STYLESEAL will provide you the sales training and materials needed to confidently contact customers and make sales.
SALES COMMISION PROGRAM
Sales commissions are paid at 10% of the total sale (excluding shipping). A sales commission is paid when the Sales Agent completely handles the sale from start to finish.
To qualify for a sales commission a STYLESEAL Sales Agent need only perform the following tasks:
- Locate potential customers
- Present them with a quotation that is prior approved by STYLESEAL
- Receive a signed quotation from the customer and present to STYLESEAL
Commission is credited after payment has been received. If the customer cancels or returns the order during the first 15 days, a commission is not paid.
SALES REFERRAL PROGRAM
Sales referrals are paid at 5% of the total sale (excluding shipping). A sales referral is paid when the Sales Agent provides a customer lead to STYLESEAL that later becomes a sale.
To qualify for a sales referral commission a STYLESEAL Sales Agent need only perform the following tasks:
- Locate potential customers
- Forward the customer to STYLESEAL. Proof of lead required.
Commission is credited after an order and payment has been received. If the customer cancels or returns the order during the first 15 days, a commission is not paid.
If you're interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- All commission credits are paid to the Agent monthly by bank transfer or PayPal. There is a 15-day hold on pay-outs. If during this period the customer cancels or returns the order, no commission is paid.
- All taxes due are the responsibility of the Agent.
- Agents do not qualify for any salary or company benefits.
- Agents are responsible for their own expenses
- Agents are required to sign a Sales Commission Agreement in advance in order to quality